[debian-non-standard] connection problems to wl500gP

Tomasz Orłowski T.Orlowski at wsisiz.edu.pl
Thu Jan 17 13:36:15 CET 2008

Tomasz Chmielewski napisał(a):

> AFAIK, it's not very stable - see the bottom of
> https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/2035

I've thought those errors at the bottom is the comment to most fresh
revision with experimental Broadcom wireless drivers.
Someone above wrote that 9442 works. I don't have any other ideas what
to do, so I'll try it.
> Bad cabling? Try another port?

Of course I've tried it as a first thing. I don't have large net
topology at home :) Just a simple switch. Really don't have idea why
link sometimes is not discovered.
I've recompiled your kernel with support to external USB LAN adapter. I
thought it could be a good replacement if I have such big problems with
built-in interface.
But I'm not the lucky one. It gives lot of USB errors and also sometimes
works sometimes not :o/

Thanks