[debian-non-standard] Asus WL-500W

Y Koot d0lphs at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 7 07:39:23 CEST 2008

Gents, I like to have kernel 2.6 incl. wireless on my Asus500W. I followed http://wpkg.org/Running_Debian_on_ASUS_WL-500G_deluxe#Building_your_own_kernel however I get stuck at the phase where I need to switch to " trunk/build_mipsel/linux/" All I see is " trunk/build_dir/mipsel " in the latest (non 6850) revision but certainly no Makefile there, other places many but I am not sure which I need. Also is the downloadable .config still applicable for this latest revision and can it be (re)used? Please let me know how to move on so I can proceed building the kernel with "make ARCH=mips menuconfig". Cheers!