[debian-non-standard] next stage compiling

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed May 28 15:08:08 CEST 2008

Y Koot schrieb:
> Yet I reviewed step "Configure the kernel according to your preference"
> executing "make ARCH=mips oldconfig". I was hoping if one is able to
> tell me the following options selected are ok for the WL500W. As this
> step is quite time consuming I might spend some weeks on this one :),
> please help / advise.

Technically, you may use 2.6.25.4 kernel - see
http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=68840#p68840
It doesn't support wireless yet, but should soon.

Usually, it is expected on sends a .config file instead of plain answers
to "make config"...

Attached is my config which boots on WL-500gP.
You can compare it with your with:

   diff -u config1 config2 > config.diff

--
Tomasz Chmielewski