[debian-non-standard] stable kernel with 128MB support ?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Jul 10 12:10:05 CEST 2008

Igor Videc schrieb:
> Is anybody interested in an image with kernel 2.6.19.2 compiled with
> 128MB ram support patch ?
> I have it running now on an upgraded wl500gp(128Mb ram) with an
> external 4GB usb stick.
> Current services on it are bind,mysql,lighhtpd,joomla,webmin and all
> that consumes at the moment around 80MB of ram and runs just fine.

Probably using 2.6.25.x is a better idea (current openwrt svn).

As I tested, it runs stable, even wireless works - sometimes - after
applying some patches. By "sometimes", I mean wireless works stable i.e.
for 60 seconds, then, it does not work for 30 seconds, and so on.

Posting a patch here (and on openwrt-devel list, too), would be a good idea?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org