[debian-non-standard] Debian on FSG - status/help

tsr tsr.offentlig at tsr.se
Wed Jan 14 02:31:33 CET 2009

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

>>> 2.6 line? What kernel exactly?
>>
>> How do I find out?
>
> README, any other files, patches... there has to be some reference.

Ok grepping (using grep -roh "\2.\6.[0-9]." ./ ) in the kernel dir I
found out the the highest number is 2.6.14 (later I added som other
options to find exactly what file it was in and it seems to be in a
diff-file.

So we can assume the version is at least 2.6.14 and probably exactly that.

As for the LEDs and buttons I've heard back from Ron and apparently
their control is in the main kernel.org kernels now! ;)

If you could point me in the right direction on what options I should
use to compile a new kernel I could try it out.

/tsr