[debian-non-standard] asus wl500gp - debian with 2.6 kernel with wifi

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Feb 25 13:20:40 CET 2009

Miroslav Gajdos schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to run debian on this device with wifi (broadcom)
> working? My biggest problem with my try is building custom kernel, i am
> not sure if i can manage to do it correctly.

I will provide a new image with Debian Lenny and a new kernel which
should make wifi work - this will take some time, I don't have a laptop
right now to test the wireless; I will have it in a month or so.

So, either wait (I will post the announcement here), or try to build it
yourself.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org