[iodine-users] Iodine binaries for Mac OS/X - Snow Leopard

Wicher Minnaard wicher at gavagai.eu
Mon Feb 7 20:52:54 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 19:28, Taco Scargo <taco at scargo.nl> wrote:
> I have got iodine running on a Win XP virtualbox guest os on my Mac, but
> would like to use it natively under Mac OS/X.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have Xcode/Xtools installed correctly, so unable to
> compile iodine.

It's been a couple of years since I used OSX, but I successfully used
the macports toolchain to build unixy software under OSX.
There appears to be a portfile for iodine:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/25516

So why not get Macports up and running? You'll want it anyway if you
desire a complete GNU userland.

Cheers, Wicher