[iodine-users] Got NXDOMAIN as reply: domain does not exist

Wim Godden wim at godden.net
Thu May 24 09:59:36 CEST 2012

Hi Dan,

The TTL is 3600 seconds, which is pretty standard.
By default I use a local DNS server (using Simple DNS Plus). I use it
because it allows me to get some specific subdomains redirect somewhere
else. But the domain I'm using for Iodine is not in there, so that's
just recursively requested. But I guess that might the problem ?

Kind regards,

Wim