[iodine-users] Basic help needed

Tismon tismonkoh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:41:38 CEST 2012

If anyone is watching, I could stand to use a little direction if someone
could spare a little.

I have iodine working, connecting, and can ping through both directions,
but I'm having trouble routing traffic through it. I imagine that it
is extremely simple and I'm just over thinking it, but it seems to allude
me.
I'd like just basic routing at the moment, but I have ssh and vpn setup and
working on my router and would eventually like to encrypt traffic through
iodine as well.

The server is running win 7-64, but setting up an image to run linux
wouldn't take much if that's the issue.

And feel free to speak as if I'm an idiot with instructions. I sort of feel
like one at the moment anyway.

Thank you,
Brad