[sheepdog-users] gateway crashing if 1 node fail

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:59:26 CEST 2012

On 07/04/2012 04:53 PM, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
> I don't have find any core file in /var/lib/sheepdog or
> /var/lib/sheepdoggateway (for the gateway daemon)

core file is disabled by most distribution as default.

tailai.ly at taobao:~/sheepdog$ ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) unlimited

If you don't see the same output for core limit, you can enable it by:

$ ulimit -c unlimited

before you launch the sheep or you can reference other doc to enable
coredump for the user on your distribution.