[sheepdog-users] create_short_thread ! PANIC: Cannot allocate memory since last git (3 jul)

MORITA Kazutaka morita.kazutaka at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Jul 4 14:07:19 CEST 2012

At Wed, 4 Jul 2012 02:54:39 -0400,
Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 02:38:43PM +0800, Liu Yuan wrote:
> >    I think if we don't get the compatibility check feature in the near
> > future, we can consider release 0.4.0 for now. How do you think of it?
>
> As said the plan is to get it in this week so that Kazum can cut the
> release on the weekend.

I plan to release 0.4.0 this weekend after heavy testing.

Other than Christoph's work on the protocol, I think of adding the
following two collie commands for the release (patches will be sent
later).

  vdi backup   - get a differential data between snapshots
  vdi restore  - restore the backed up data

I need these commands in 0.4.0 for some reasons, but let me know if we
shouldn't hurry to add new features.

Thanks,

Kazutaka