[sheepdog-users] Several difficulties with sheepdog (from 0.4.0-0+tek2b-10 deb package)

Bastian Scholz nimrodxx at gmx.de
Thu Jul 26 16:27:07 CEST 2012

Sorry, if the mail arrives two times, used the wrong sender
Mailadress...

Hi David,

at the moment I shut down the complete cluster before
updating it (collie cluster shutdown)

But I had some complete data losses too with the actual
debian package. At the moment I try to understand, why
this happens...

Cheers

Bastian