[sheepdog-users] Cluster hung...

Bastian Scholz ScholzB at T-Online.de
Thu Jul 26 16:12:01 CEST 2012

My idea behind is, that a disk can fail. When I have replaced
it I had to restart the sheep for that disk. If this is the
first sheep, than it handles the connected qemu instances too,
which will die when the sheep process is killed.

To avoid this situation and allow me to (hot) replace failed
disks I had a separated gateway sheep which is (nearly)
independent of any disks.

Cheers

Bastian

--