[sheepdog-users] Several difficulties with sheepdog (from 0.4.0-0+tek2b-10 deb package)

Bastian Scholz nimrodxx at gmx.de
Fri Jul 27 11:51:16 CEST 2012

Am 2012-07-26 19:59, schrieb Bastian Scholz:
> If I loose more zones than number of copies at the same time
> -> Shit happens! It will be be very unlikely under normal
> conditions.

Thinking a little longer about this case, it still is _very_
unlikely, but if it happens we had a data loss. Maybe a new
paranoid mode can stop the cluster when more zones than
number of copies disappear at the same time, so we get a
chance to recover from whatever happens to the cluster...

Cheers

Bastian