[sheepdog-users] Question about life cycle of QEMU's stable branches

Hitoshi Mitake mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 08:55:00 CEST 2013

Hi QEMU list,

I have a question about life cycle of QEMU's stable branches. Is there
an explicit support period for the stable branches?

We are maintaining stable branches of sheepdog, distributed block
storage system for QEMU. The stable branches  of sheepdog corresponds
to the stable branches of QEMU. e.g. stable-0.6 of sheepdog
coressponds to stable-1.5 of QEMU. We will try to keep the branches
updated until corresponding branchs of QEMU become outdated.

So I'd like to know the maintenance policy of QEMU's stable branch.

Thanks,
Hitoshi