[sheepdog-users] IRC meeting at Friday, 2013.8.23

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:40:42 CEST 2013

Hello Sheepdog walkers,

   We are going to meet up in IRC channel, #sheepdog at freenode, to
have a live discussion at 7:00 UTC. The topics would be

 - what the current developers are doing and plans to do
 - current problems you think of that we should take care in the first place
 - anything you suggests and are interested

The meeting time is supposed be at 15:00 CST China time this Friday,
that would be 16:00 for Japan.

Anyone is free to join the meeting, showing up with a topic or a
question, or just sitting quiet to see what is going on.

For suggesting any topics, please directly reply to this email. And for
developers that want to document what he is doing/planning to do, please
replies in here too. Then before the meeting, we can have do a
preparation note each other.

Thanks