[sheepdog-users] Guests do not start after update

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 13:50:22 CEST 2013

2013/8/5 Liu Yuan <namei.unix at gmail.com>:
> Well, before you shutdown the cluster, there were still some guest running?

No, I double checked: no guests were running before cluster shutdown.
I tried do re-import the wheezy vdi and run the guest with
cache=directsync and it works fine.

  qemu-img convert -f qcow2 -t directsync wheezy_template.qcow2
sheepdog:wheezy_template
  qemu-system-x86_64 -name wheezy_template -enable-kvm -drive
file=sheepdog:wheezy_template,cache=directsync -m 512 -smp 2 ...

I try now to re-format the cluster and check if the use of cache still
cause trouble.