[sheepdog-users] sheep has to die when connection is missing

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:14:07 CET 2013

2013/12/20 Hitoshi Mitake <mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com>

> Could you add a bug entry to the launchpad with the detailed
> information? I received a report of similar problem with corosync via
> private channel. It would be a serious problem.

I opened the bug:

"Dual nic environment: non I/O nic disconnection causes problems  "

It contains the info of this topic and "About node cable disconnection".

This issue is probably related to the one of a node joining the cluster
with a single nic.
I'll open this bug later with more info.

Thank you.