[sheepdog-users] 答复: Does the SSD cache disk mount need user_attr?

redtone kelphon at redtone.hk
Mon Dec 23 08:32:52 CET 2013

Because when I enable the -w SSD cache the VMs will be hung up(when I
reboot the VM, the windows cannot boot but black screen).
And I found the ssdcache does not mount with xattr on

So I found the ssdcache is not mounted with xattr on.

I have run the VMs for one week with no -w cache normally.

I am trying -w ssdcache mount with xattr on today,
I will report the result later if the issue can be duplicated.