[sheepdog-users] [sheepdog] [Sheepdog]Install Sheepdog problems

harryxiyou harryxiyou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:09:05 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:16 AM, Valerio Pachera <sirio81 at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Simple: '/var/lib/sheepdog' is not a mount point.
> Use a separate device for sheepdog (say /dev/sdb1).
> Add an entry in fstab for that device
>   /dev/sdb1  /mnt/sheepdata ext3 user_xattr 0 0
>
> You may use /var/lib/sheepdog as mount point or whatever you like.
>
> Note: if you use xfs, you don't need to pass 'user_xattr'.

At last, i recognized /var/lib/sheepdog is not a mount point so i executed
following command.

$ sudo mount -o remount,user_xattr  /

After this command was executed, sheepdog works well for me. Do you
think my solution is well? Or you may have any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance ;-)

--
Thanks
Harry Wei