[sheepdog-users] zookeeper followers hungs

Andrew J. Hobbs ajhobbs at desu.edu
Thu Apr 17 15:06:42 CEST 2014

I just noticed the interior exception. gnu.java.nio from libgcj.so.  It
would be worthwhile running openjdk or oracle official and see if the
issue goes away, as it looks like it may be specific to gcj java.

This link is to a zookeeper mailing list that talks about this very issue.
http://answers.mapr.com/questions/5988/zookeeper-errors-after-212-upgrade
http://qnalist.com/questions/128055/client-termination-error

So root cause actually appears to be use of gcj rather than a more
standard openjdk or official distribution.