[sheepdog-users] [SPAM] [sheepdog] [ANNOUNCE, CAUTION] sheepdog stable release v0.8.3_rc0

Ruoyu liangry at ucweb.com
Wed Aug 13 09:45:14 CEST 2014

Functional test 009 is failure on newly release v0.8.3_rc0, v0.8.2 and
v0.8.1

Aug 13 15:22:49 EMERG [main] get_vnode_info(83) Asserting
`is_main_thread()' failed.
Aug 13 15:22:49 EMERG [main] crash_handler(267) sheep exits unexpectedly
(Aborted).
Aug 13 15:22:49 EMERG [main] sd_backtrace(833) sheep.c:269: crash_handler

It seems at least one patch has not been backported to stable branch.

Sorry, I should reply on this mail.