[sheepdog-users] 答复: sheepdog R/W speed from remote Server is very bad than loacal access

Andrew J. Hobbs ajhobbs at desu.edu
Fri Aug 29 15:13:21 CEST 2014

Copy 1 on a single server, you are gaining none of the functional/performance benefits of sheepdog with that but picking up overhead.  It's a corner case as far as a system like sheepdog is meant to address, performance is very likely broken in that case.  You would do better to run nfs, or some other solution.