[sheepdog-users] failed to read inode header

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Sun Jun 1 06:29:53 CEST 2014

Hello

Yes, it triggered recovery, but after recovery I still see "no majority"
messages.

Before reweight I checked couple of times my test image and check
reported me about three "no majority" objects. After reweight I see two
messages. Searched with find to determine which node stores this pieces
and see that one node have two copies of this pieces on different disks.
Is it normal? Maybe that is why recovery don't help with "no majority"?