[sheepdog-users] Sheepdog and slow node

Andrew J. Hobbs ajhobbs at desu.edu
Wed Jun 25 14:57:34 CEST 2014

I have this same issue on a Dell R710 using a Perc raid controller.  It seems to be a transient issue here.  I still end up with virtual machines able to cap 80MB/s which is pretty near what gigabit is going to let me do.  It likely impacts any blocks stored on that individual system.

I have had sheepdog die spontaneously after a long string of similar messages.  However that was with v0.7 series.  Since moving to v0.8 I've not had a sheepdog instance die.