[sheepdog-users] sheepdog vdi restore from backup

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Fri Jun 27 14:44:16 CEST 2014

Sorry, I forgot to write that I need to restore data to vdi with exactly
same name. So if I have my image named "debian", I need to restore my
data to image with the same name. I'm using cloud management system and
permanent image names are necessary for it.

Maybe qemu-img have some options to rewrite data in vdi?

27.06.2014 16:29, Valerio Pachera ?????: