[sheepdog-users] Performance Impact of Recovery

Andrew J. Hobbs ajhobbs at desu.edu
Tue Mar 18 14:12:40 CET 2014

I'm wondering where the bottleneck is here.  I don't know if you caught
it, but I suffered a hard fault (Dell PERC i710 decided to stop writing
to disks) on Thursday. Rebalance of 1.7TB took roughly 1:45 hours.  If I
recall from an earlier post, you were at a lower in-use level.  How are
you configured?  Have you run any benchmarks in a VM to see what your
normal performance is like?