[sheepdog-users] [sheepdog] Sheepfs' questions

Andrew J. Hobbs ajhobbs at desu.edu
Wed Sep 3 15:08:38 CEST 2014

Disregarding locking, this could be done if you run GFS/GFS2/OCFS on top of it and treating the sheepdog storage as purely a shared block device.  You couldn't use object caching or journaling, but due to sheepdog (by default) requiring confirmation of write before signaling completion, this should work.  In fact, it may be worth considering making locking an option rather than default for this very purpose.