[sheepdog-users] Any update on getting to V1.0?

Glen Aidukas GAidukas at BehaviorMatrix.com
Tue Jan 19 14:31:36 CET 2016

Hitoshi (and the rest of the sheepdog dev team),

Is there any update on the progress towards getting to V1.0 of SheepDog?

Also, will there be a point where we would be seeing premade builds for Ubuntu, Debian and Redhat-RPMs?

I look forward to seeing a "production" stable build that is easy to deploy.  Compiling on servers is not something I feel comfortable doing for servers that are targeted as production.  Its fine for dev, qa and testing but not for production.

Thank you and the rest of the dev team for your continued work on this project!

-Glen