[Sheepdog] Is Sheepdog ready for deployment ?

Kiran Patil kirantpatil at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 16:35:37 CEST 2010

Hello list,

I have following questions to be answered. Please help me to clarify the
following questions.

a) Is Sheepdog ready for deployment ?
b) If not how long do we need to wait ?
c) What kind of contribution do you look for, apart from Development, please
mention them clearly in TODO list ?
d) Does project has bug tracking tool, to raise bugs ?
e) What would be the optimal test setup to test the Sheepdog ?
f) If node fails how will we come to know about it  ?
g) Already deployed Customers scenarios, if any ? (Note: We need to add a
page/section in website about deployed case studies)
h) Is there any plan to add deduplication support ?

Thanks,
Kiran.