[Sheepdog] Reclaim free space using ATA discard

Wido den Hollander wido at pcextreme.nl
Tue Apr 13 06:57:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

I found one post at the qemu-devel list regarding this feature, see:

http://www.archivum.info/qemu-devel@nongnu.org/2009-03/00220/%
28Qemu-devel%
29-Using-the-ATA-quot-trim-quot-command-to-discard-sectors-in-disk-images.html

I couldn't find any more posts then this one, so no idea when it will be
implemented in Qemu.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Wido den Hollander
Hoofd Systeembeheer / CSO
Telefoon Support Nederland: 0900 9633 (45 cpm)
Telefoon Support België: 0900 70312 (45 cpm)
Telefoon Direct: (+31) (0)20 50 60 104
Fax: +31 (0)20 50 60 111
E-mail: support at pcextreme.nl
Website: http://www.pcextreme.nl