[Sheepdog] sheepdog image created but sheperd does not show it

Piavlo piavka at cs.bgu.ac.il
Sun Jan 3 08:22:01 CET 2010

 Hi,

> I'll test 7) & 8) more thoroughly and get back to you with the results.

 Regarding 8) , the problem is not with booting the sheepdog images but
also with the normal (in this case LVM) images getting stuck during boot
process.
Which indicates that the sheepdog patched version is to blame, since
with all the mainline 0.11.* and 0.12.* kvm versions i've tried the VM
are booted and working ok.
While did not find anything informative in the logs or by tracing the
kvm process.

Thanks
Alex