[Sheepdog] disk problem after node reboot

Valerio Pachera sirio81 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 02:37:40 CEST 2011

Hi, I have two sheepdog nodes.
On the first node I created a sheepdog disk and run a virtualmachine
(installed a debian sqeueze).
The second node was still not in the cluster.

After the installation, I inserted the second node in the cluster and
it got syncronized.
I created two files on the guest and shutidown.
While the guest was going off, I turned off also the second node.

After the reboot, on the guest there were not the two files I create.
When I tried to create a new one, it did it but I got disk error
messages and the filesystem has been mounted read only.

Errors like

status DRY ERR
error: ABRT
configured for MWDMA1