[Sheepdog] Bug list !

MORITA Kazutaka morita.kazutaka at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Aug 23 17:36:09 CEST 2011

At Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:29:35 -0400,
Vivek Chaurasiya wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am new to sheepdog and have read the documentation about the software.
>
> Instead of directly plunging into the whole source code, I would like to
> start with fixing a bug.
>
> Does anyone has suggestions where to start with ? It would be great if some
> suggestions pour in.

Thank you!

All TODO items are in the GitHub issues page:
  https://github.com/collie/sheepdog/issues?state=open

It also includes bug issues which are reported on the mailing list and
can be confirmed on my environment (feel free to add new items if I
missed anything).

However, I guess there are no trivial bugs there.  If it is OK to
start with other than fixing bugs, I recommend creating a client
library of Sheepdog.  I think what you need to do for this is only
extracting codes from 'collie', a Sheepdog administrator tool, and it
will teach you how to communicate with the sheepdog daemon.