[Sheepdog] No vdi found

Ajay Kamble ajay at servercentralen.net
Tue Jan 18 08:23:04 CET 2011

Hi!,

I have successfully configured 2 node cluster & created  2 images as
box01a on node1 & box02a on node2 .

I boot up the box02a with following cmd
qemu-system-x86_64 -boot d -cdrom centos5.5.iso -m 1024 sheepdog:box02a

its successfully boot & installed

after login to the box02a

I got following error as follow
hda task_out_intr status=0x41 driveready error

I kill the vnc session

I look for "collie vdi list"
   name        id    size    used  shared    creation time   vdi id
error 2993991, 0
error 3644316, 0
so I restarted the corosync & sheepdog on both cluster node
& started again with following cmd
qemu-system-x86_64 -m 1024 sheepdog:box02a

got the error
"cannot get vdi info , no vdi found , box02a 0
could not open disk image sheepdog:box02a : operation not permitted"

after running "collie vdi list"
it shows only box01a

I am also facing that if I boot the box01a using qemu-system-x86_64 , it
took lots time to run it.
can you also help me to test this environment . i.e. say (cluster)

Thanking you in advanced