[Sheepdog] Configuring Sheepdog environment

MORITA Kazutaka morita.kazutaka at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Jun 24 08:54:38 CEST 2011

On 2011/06/22 4:24, Gustavo Callou wrote:
> Dear Kazutaka ,
>
> Attached to this message you have the logs.
> Related to the command "collie cluster info", I added a screenshot to show
> what is happening in all cluster nodes.

Your sheep.log says that the sheep daemon cannot access to the epoch
directory (~/sheepStorage/epoch).
==
  Jun 20 11:40:24 read_epoch(2015) failed to read epoch 4294967295
==
Perhaps, you don't have a permission to access the directory?

I've pushed a patch (http://lists.wpkg.org/pipermail/sheepdog/2011-June/001105.html)
to show the error reason.
Could you try again with the latest snapshot in https://github.com/collie/sheepdog ?
I think the sheep daemon will abort just after you start it,
then please send me the output.