[Sheepdog] nodes not joing the cluster automaticaly

Sonali Jadhav sonali at servercentralen.se
Wed Mar 16 08:33:35 CET 2011

Hi!,

Thank you for your support.
I have followed your instructions but it didn't work for me, so I down the kvmbox2 server & formatted the server and followed the standard process of sheepdog implementation.

I did not changed anything on kvmbox1 this time.

I am again failed to get list of both nodes.
I have attached the latest kvmbox2's and kvmbox1's sheep logs and corosync logs. I found that it is not able to send message to kvmbox1 or both node not able to communicate each other.

Should I consider this as network problem & I need to dig the network?
And on kvmbox we have tap interface for eth0 & we are using eth1 for sheepdog. So, does tap interface affect sheepdog ?

Thanks,
Sonali Jadhav