[Sheepdog] Few things

krimson krims0n32 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 13:38:19 CEST 2011

Just ran into another issue, if I abort this operation:

qemu-img convert /dev/vmvg/ub01 sheepdog:ub01

this seems to result in corruption:

# collie vdi list
   name        id    size    used  shared    creation time   vdi id
failed to read a inode header 2701199, 0, 2
failed to read a inode header 10955677, 0, 2
failed to read a inode header 13864185, 0, 2

I have to collie cluster format before I can use the store again.