[Sheepdog] Documentation update

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Nov 24 06:39:34 CET 2011

I'd like to suggest two changes to;

https://github.com/collie/sheepdog/wiki/Getting-Started

First;

The corosync repository
'http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/corosync/branches/flatiron' is no
longer used and out of date. The new method, according to one of the
corosync developers, is on github. This was the method he helped me use
to install (on EL6.0);

yum -y remove corosync corosynclib corosynclib-devel
cd ~
git clone git://github.com/corosync/corosync.git
cd corosync
git checkout -b flatiron origin/flatiron
./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-nss
make install
cd ~

Second;

The /etc/init.d/sheepdog init.d script is hard-coded to expect the
sheepdog store at '/var/lib/sheepdog'. As such, the example 'sheep
/store_dir' is problematic because '/etc/init.d/sheepdog start' will not
use it.

I would be happy to make the changes, but I didn't want to make any
edits without feedback and permission first.

Cheers

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron