[Sheepdog] Documentation update

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Nov 24 17:33:35 CET 2011

On 11/24/2011 11:29 AM, MORITA Kazutaka wrote:
> At Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:58:02 -0500,
> Digimer wrote:
>>
>> On 11/24/2011 01:07 AM, MORITA Kazutaka wrote:

>>> Both look good to me.

>>> Thanks, feel free to modify wiki.  If you have a github account, you
>>> can edit it.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Kazutaka
>>
>> I've made the changes, please review and let me know if I made a mistake
>> or if you would like something changed.
>
> Looks good to me, thanks!
>
> Kazutaka

Happy to help. As I learn, I would be happy to try an expand on the
documentation, if you folks would like. I rather enjoy documenting (odd,
I know :) ). When the time comes, I will post a new thread with my
proposals (I keep work-in-progress documents on my own site, so as to
not interfere with a project page).

Cheers. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron