[Sheepdog] Documentation update

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Fri Nov 25 04:28:18 CET 2011

On 11/24/2011 09:54 PM, Liu Yuan wrote:
> On 11/25/2011 12:33 AM, Digimer wrote:
>
>> On 11/24/2011 11:29 AM, MORITA Kazutaka wrote:

>>> Looks good to me, thanks!
>>>
>>> Kazutaka
>>
>> Happy to help. As I learn, I would be happy to try an expand on the
>> documentation, if you folks would like. I rather enjoy documenting (odd,
>> I know :) ). When the time comes, I will post a new thread with my
>> proposals (I keep work-in-progress documents on my own site, so as to
>> not interfere with a project page).
>>
>> Cheers. :)
>>

> Updated documentation is badly needed and very important.
> Look forward to your work!
>
> Thanks,
> Yuan

Ok, I will work on my wiki, then report back when I think I have
something to offer. Please note that I am working on sheepdog as a
personal learning exercise, so progress will be slow, but I will keep at
it. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron