[sheepdog] Hello

"Dvořák, Jan" jdvorak at dns.cz
Thu Aug 9 12:53:57 CEST 2012

Hi,

my name is Jan Dvořák.

I am member of team working for a Czech company DNS a.s., implementing a
custom OpenStack-based product. As part of the solution, we would like
to accommodate for SAN-less infrastructures, meaning we need a
distributed storage. So far, both Sheepdog and Ceph are in game.

After evaluating Ubuntu and RHEL-based setups, we decided to go with
Fedora 17, prepared to migrate to RHEL7 in 2013, when the required
features make their way in it.

We would like to stay in touch and collaborate in whatever way we can.

Best regards,
    Jan Dvořák