[sheepdog] Problem configuring Sheepdog in a non-standard path

Gustavo Callou gcallou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:56:15 CEST 2012

Dear Sheepdog support,

I have been trying to install the Sheepdog as well as its dependencies in a
non-standard path. I installed the corosync in the path /opt/apps/corosync.
It is working fine. I executed the following command to let the Sheepdog
find the Corosync :
./configure  --prefix=/opt/apps/corosync/
--exec_prefix=/opt/apps/corosync/. I
I also exported some variables:
export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/lib/pkgconfig/:/opt/apps/corosync/:/opt/apps/corosync/lib/pkgconfig/

export corosync_CFLAGS=/opt/apps/corosync/include/

export corosync_LIBS=/opt/apps/corosync/lib/

However, when I tried to compile (make) the Sheepdog I have been dealing
with some issues as the on depicted in the attached figure. Do you have any
suggestion related to how to solve that installation issue?

Best regards,
Gustavo

--
Visiting Student at University of Wuppertal, Germany.
PhD Candidate in Computer Science at UFPE, Brazil.