[Sheepdog] panic in get_nth_node

huxinwei huxinwei at huawei.com
Fri Mar 2 02:47:51 CET 2012

-----Original Message-----

Let's say we have 2 nodes, running 3 sheep instance

Node1 # sheep /home/sheep1 -p 7000
Node2 # sheep /home/sheep1 -p 7000
Node2 # sheep /home/sheep2 -p 7001

Node1 # collie cluster format -c 2 # farm or simple doesn't matter here
Node1 # collie vdi create ss1 1G
... Keep ss1 busy writing ...
Then kill sheep2 on node2, will almost surely panic sheep1 on node2 too.

FYI.