[Sheepdog] Debian package for 0.3.0

David Douard david.douard at logilab.fr
Thu May 10 22:25:27 CEST 2012

Hi list,

just a quick note to tell I've been working a couple of hours on a
Debian package for sheepdog 0.3.0. Thanks to Guido Günter (and Julien
Cristau who pointed me to the solution of the problem), a new version of
corosync have been uploaded in sid. This was a requirement to be able to
compile sheepdog on sid.

Now the source compile OK, but I still have a problem with the tests,
which are part of the build process. They need a corosync to be running,
but when I start corosync from the debian/rules, it segfaults (I had no
time to investigate this yet).

Also, I had to add a few "time.sleep()" in one test for it to pass
properly (my debian build machine is kvm guest, don't know if this can
be related). I'll send a patch ASAP (not before next week).

David