[Sheepdog] zookeeper vs. corosync

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Mon May 7 13:06:55 CEST 2012

On 05/07/2012 06:31 PM, Liu Yuan wrote:

> On 05/07/2012 05:38 PM, David Douard wrote:
>
>> Thanks for these informations. I've added a wiki page with them. If one
>> can add some more documentation on how to setup and use zookeeper or
>> Accord, it would be great.
>

> Thanks for your work on sheepdog. There is a wiki on how to enable
> zookeeper driver .
> http://sheepdog.taobao.org/people/zituan/zookeeper_howto.html
>
> Feel free to reference it, and you are more than welcome to add it the wiki.
>
> Thanks,
> Yuan

Gave a look at this wiki, I think  [ 2 setup sheep with zookeeper ] this
section is stale.

For now, zookeeper driver is merge into upstream sheepdog, you can do
this to simply enable zookeeper support inside sheepdog:

with latest sheepdog source,
$ ./configure --enable-zookeeper
$ make
$ sudo make install # install sheep binary.

You can also get zookeeper in your distribution by
$ sudo apt-get install libzookeeper-dev

Thanks,
Yuan