[Sheepdog] Debian package for 0.3.0

David Douard david.douard at logilab.fr
Fri May 11 22:23:35 CEST 2012

On 11/05/2012 04:41, Liu Yuan wrote:
> On 05/11/2012 04:25 AM, David Douard wrote:
>
>> just a quick note to tell I've been working a couple of hours on a
>> Debian package for sheepdog 0.3.0. Thanks to Guido Günter (and Julien
>> Cristau who pointed me to the solution of the problem), a new version of
>> corosync have been uploaded in sid. This was a requirement to be able to
>> compile sheepdog on sid.
>>
>>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=671843
>>
>> Now the source compile OK, but I still have a problem with the tests,
>> which are part of the build process. They need a corosync to be running,
>> but when I start corosync from the debian/rules, it segfaults (I had no
>> time to investigate this yet).
>

> Thanks for your effort on Sheepdog.
>
> If there is some problem for seting up Corosync,

I don't think this is a pb in setting corsunc up. When I run in teh
debug shell of my pdebuild, it starts OK. But it segfaults when started
from the debian makefile (debian/rules). I'll investigate on this next
week. I may then ask questions on corosync ML, but for now, it looks
more like a Debian problem to me than a corosync problem.

David