[sheepdog] About Sheepdog compilation

Bruno Silva bs at cin.ufpe.br
Wed Nov 14 16:49:12 CET 2012

Kazutaka,

      Actually, the problem was solved. This command ./configure
--prefix=/opt/apps/corosync/ --exec_prefix=/opt/apps/corosync/
--disable-nss; $(MAKE); $(MAKE) install; worked fine. I have tried to
perform cross compile by adopting these commands and the compilation
succeeded. The problem was related to the library dependencies.

Thanks.

--
Bruno Silva
Computer Engineer