[sheepdog] How could i contribute to Sheepdog features now.

MORITA Kazutaka morita.kazutaka at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 02:39:15 CEST 2013

At Sun, 28 Apr 2013 11:15:41 +0800,
harryxiyou wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have known Sheepdog for a log time and cannot understand its
> core framework so i just wanna participate into some features'
> development to understand Sheepdog more clearly. Could anyone
> give me some suggestions?

Here are some on my todo list which I'm not going to develop in near
feature:

 - support large object size than 4 MB
 - create a sheepdog client library
 - support other protocols like S3/Swift/iSCSI/NFS/...
 - add erasure coding support
 - add dedupe support
 - make shepherd a distributed system with corosync

Of course, any other features are welcome. :)