[sheepdog] Call to sd_truncate()

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:29:50 CET 2013

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 04:19:37PM +0100, Hadrien KOHL wrote:
> No luck. I am still having the same problem with the latest version of qemu.
> I don't know how to provide better diagnostic on this error.
>
> Is there a simple way to debug or trace what is happening?

Can you try ubuntu 12.04 livecd for Guest? I think you can try to printf some
more debug information like what is offset, inode->vdi_size, etc... to find out
why it tries to shrink. By code review, this can't happen.

If I can reproduce it locally, I think I can fix easily, but the thing is I can't
reproduce it.

Thanks
Yuan